Yummy finger food! Put down the fork, add some dip and enjoy! I love how easy these zucchini fries are to make and how satisfying they can be. The taste of zucchini is very mild which leaves the seasoning possibilities endless. For this recipe I used parmesan cheese and some Italian spice. You could, however, make the recipe more suitable for your palate by eliminating the cheese or adding your own favourite spices. These zucchini frires are sure to turn out great! I've paired mine with my garlic caesar because it's always fun to dip finger foods.
Baked Zucchini Fries
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and dry zucchini. Cut into fry sized sticks.
- Toss the cut zucchini in the whipped egg (avocado oil also works great)
- In a medium sized bowl add cheese and spices and blend well.
- Transfer the zucchini to this bowl and toss well till each fry is covered.
- Place the fries on a parchment paper lined pan and sprinkle any remaining spice mixture on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip then continue cooking for a remaining 5-10 minutes or tlil desired crispness.
- Serve when warm with garlic caesar dressing.