Stuffed peppers are one of my top 10 favourite meals. They're easy to make, packed with nutrients and it's fun to change up the vegetables with anything you have in the fridge. It's basically like eating a stir-fry in a pepper but it looks fancy and fun to eat.
Stuffed Red Peppers
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut a long hole down each long pepper and place peppers in a glass pan sprayed with avocado oil spray.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl
- Stuff mixture into peppers, allow contents to overflow peppers. When it's cooking, the vegetables will shrink and the extra is nice on the side.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until peppers are soft and vegetables are fully cooked.
- Take your time to enjoy each bite and be mindful of all the textures and flavours.
*Nutritional value is dependent on the size of the peppers.