This yummy bowl of green goodness was inspired by my bestie/editor Stacy. After a nice night hanging with this gem and enjoying some healthy eats, I knew I wanted to share her go-to kale salad. She jazzed it up a bit different that night, to accommodate what she had in her fridge but that’s what I love the most about a salad, you really can add anything and everything to create your own special recipe. Pair it with some virgin olive oil, garlic and herbs and you have a tasty recipe to feed your cells!! Give the recipe a try and let us know what you think.
Green Goodness Kale Salad
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- 4 cups kale chopped
- 1 cup brussel sprouts grated (roughly 12)
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Parmesan cheese or vegan cheese of your choice (optional)
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together well and drizzle on top of the salad.
- Mix well and enjoy!