I’ve been making these grain free crackers for a long time. The recipe was originally given to me by a friend but I’ve transformed it slightly over the years. You can make these crackers with all sorts of flavoured options but I’ve listed my two favourites down below. Using the almond flour gives it that delicious nutty flavour, and they seem to bake up perfectly whether you want the crackers thick or thin. Try pairing them with your favourite dips and spreads, and enjoy that nutty, sweet crunch!
Almond Crackers (grain-free)
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- 1/4 cup cranberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 3 dates chopped small
- Heat the oven to 350°.
- Mix the top 4 ingredients together and divide it into two separate balls.
- Mix the savoury option with one ball and mix the sweet option with the other ball.
- Roll the balls separately between two pieces of parchment paper till they are evenly thin. Optional to roll thin or thick depending what style of cracker you'd like. See my photo for my preferred thickness.
- Bake in the oven for 15 min or until crispy.
- Cut the crackers 1.5 inch squares right out of the oven while they are still hot.
- Eat with your favourite toppings and spreads.
*You can store these in the freezer so they are prepared for anytime an unexpected guest may arrive.