Chocolate bark is super easy to make and it’s fun to dress it up with the appropriate colours for Christmas. I’ve used matcha for the green, almond slivers for the white and goji berries for a punch of red. Feel free to add any of your favourite topping to make it your own creation. Share your festive pieces on your social media and be sure to #muve.
Christmas Chocolate Bark
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I use 70% cacao) 210g
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon hemp or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons almond slices
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Melt the ingredients in a small sauce pan on low heat till melted.
- Poor melted chocolate into a parchment paper lined 11"x8" pan.
- Mix the Matcha and milk well then drizzle over the chocolate (I often only use only about half the mixture).
- Top it up with the almonds and goji berries. Leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes then cut or tear apart into desired pieces and enjoy!!
Optional to add other favourite toppings. Try coconut, pistachios, cranberries or any other nuts and seeds.