Cookies are my weakness! I honestly don't make cookies often because my self control is weak! This cookie is lemony good and gluten free which makes my tummy a bit happier after an indulgence session! Make them to share and enjoy the zesty flavour as much as I do (but maybe with a slower rate of consumption...)
Chewy Lime Macaroons
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in food processor or mixer until blended well.
- Shape into small balls and press flat on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Optional to drizzle with melted chocolate
- Let cookies sit to cool and harden, then eat up!