This recipe is both gluten-free and grain-free. The coconut flour and eggs give it a fluffy texture while the blueberries add a sweet taste without the need for too much sugar. Kid friendly and packed with protein and antioxidants.
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with parchment cups.
- Mix all wet ingredients by hand or in mixer.
- Mix all dry ingredients separately.
- Add dry mixture to wet and blend evenly without over mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries (save a few to add to the top of each).
- Pour into tins evenly and top with the extra blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Served warm or cold I store mine in an air tight container in the fridge.
*Nutritional values are per 1 muffin. *Using the parchment paper cups will prevent any sticking of the muffins to the tin or paper.