I have to admit, this nutty granola is dangerous. I make enough for a few weeks and... it may last a couple days. It's great for breakfast on some coconut yogurt, as a topping on ice-cream or for a quick on-the-go snack. Although I try to follow the amounts of the recipe each batch, changing it up with different nuts and seeds allows you to create your a unique flavour. Below is my favourite combination.
*click on blue text to buy ingredients
- Chop all nuts, seeds, dates and raisons to desired size and add to a large bowl. (I chop my nuts to 1/2 inch or smaller)
- Melt coconut oil and mix it together with cinnamon and maple syrup and salt.
- Drizzle onto the nuts and seeds and mix evenly.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven at 300°F for 35-40 minutes stirring every 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and store in a sealed jar.
*Nutritional values are based on 2 tablespoon servings or 16 grams.